I share traditional and authentic Lebanese recipes that have been passed down through the generations that are very compatible with the Mediterranean Diet. I also share simple family friendly recipes. All of my recipes can be found below.
These are some of my fan favorite and most popular recipes. All recipes are tried, true, and authentically delicious.
- Lebanese Chicken Shawarma: The Best Authentic Shawarma Recipe
- Baklawa - The Best Lebanese Baklava Recipe
- Lebanese Squash (Kousa) - Stuffed Yellow Squash
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls - Malfouf
- Cinnamon Streusel Bread (Cinnamon Quick Bread)
- Chochoyotes - Mexican Dumplings
- Lebanese Pita Bread
- Lebanese Stuffed Bell Peppers
Authentic Lebanese Recipes
I love sharing authentic family recipes, brought over by my ancestors from Lebanon. You can find these traditional Arabic recipes below.
See more Lebanese Recipes →
One Pot Meals
Check out these family friendly dinner ideas! These one pot recipes are delicious and perfect for the family.
See more main dishes →
Kitchen Products and Reviews
Check out my top kitchen products and reviews. You will find some of the best kitchen gadgets and cooking services reviews here!
- Crowd Cow Wagyu Review
- The 3 Best Truffle Oils
- The 6 Best Electric Coffee Percolators, Everything You Need To Know
- The Chef & the Dish Review: The Best Online Cooking Class (plus coupon code)
- Unique Gifts for People Who Like to Cook
- The 9 Best BBQ Gift Ideas - Gifts for Meat Smokers
- Kibbeh Maker (Review)- How to use a Kibbeh Mold
- Zwilling Twin Signature 7 PC Knife Block Set Review- No More Dull Knives
See more products and reviews →
Recent Recipes and Posts
These recipes and posts are hot off the press!
Some of these are newer recipes, some of them older ones that have been updated. Check them out!